just a girl

Perception is in the head.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I feel compelled to record stuff...unremarkable as it may seem...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Portugal ( A Day in the Life)






Well, these are some of the pictures I took when I went to Portugal last year. Alot of the scenery is breath taking. This is only a small portion of what we saw, but I hope it gives you a taste of the atmosphere there. It is quite different from living in suburbia just north of Toronto. There is always good espresso coffee to drink no matter how small the town you're in and of course good wine and very inexpensive. There are no drive thru's (not even in the big cities). I think that is a good thing because people tend to sit down and eat and relax a little over their meal. We need a little time through the day. Alot of towns have markets through the week where you can see all the gypsies and buy just about anything for a good deal. There is always food and wine available to eat and drink so you can shop till you drop. The ocean is always pretty close wherever you are, which is quite a treat for us who live far from an ocean. I can't wait to go back and discover more beauty and explore old cities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home