just a girl

Perception is in the head.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I feel compelled to record stuff...unremarkable as it may seem...

Saturday, July 15, 2006





Well, here we are in the great TO. I love it!! There are so many great area's to go see and walk to...we have great big parks and lots of nice little cafe's to get a snack or a good coffee... I miss that in suburbia, there are not too many parks and certainly no interesting places to walk to...you have to make due with walking around your neighbourhood and looking at people's grass and how short or long it is...it is not walking friendly...it is only car friendly...unfortunately...but in the city you can walk forever and always see something interesting...that is my point...if the government wants the suburbs to work and people to be more healthy, then we have to make them more interesting for people to walk around , ...community cafe's and nicer parks ...get people out of their cars...that would be good...please lets do it..we should write our community government people ...whoever they might be...I'll have to look into that...my mission for a little while...we must enjoy what we have around us!!!But we can always make it better!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Nice pictures Karen!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home